Physical Exam Requirements
Pennsylvania School Health Law requires physical examinations of Kindergarten, new students to the district, all 6th graders, all 11th graders and any students who have no record of a physician's exam on file.
PRIVATE PHYSICIAN EXAM:
- We strongly encourage you to take your child to your private physician since he or she can best evaluate your child and make necessary recommendations and provide immunizations as needed. An examination performed 12 months prior to the start of school or anytime during the school year is accepted.
- To meet this requirement, submit one of the following during registration or to the school nurse before the start of the school year:
- Private Physician's Exam Form
- Exam summary from visit or patient portal
STUDENTS WITH NO MEDICAL INSURANCE:
- School Exam: Please contact your child's school nurse as soon as possible to schedule
- Centre Volunteers in Medicine a clinic for uninsured students