All students have the opportunity to earn back 1/2 credit on a unit test. To earn back half credit, students need to follow the guidelines below.
- Print & complete the "Test Corrections Document" below, or use as a guide to complete on a separate sheet of paper.
- NO CORRECTIONS ON THE ORIGINAL TEST WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Students can seek help from teachers, parents, or tutors when completing the test corrections.
- Attach the original test to the corrections.
- Parent signature is required if original score is under 70%.
- Corrections are due a week after the test is handed back.
Sorry, no credit can be earned back for quizzes.
Last Modified on August 19, 2018