- Put forth your best effort
- Work both independently and with all students in the class
- Don't gossip and treat each other and adults with kindness and respect
- Be honest and take responsibility
- Know your times tables or be actively learning them
- Read at home and be honest about it. This is essential to improve and grow in this area and it is a life-long skill.
- Be willing to take risks and know that we all make mistakes. Both are part of the learning process.
- Complete your assignments and ask for help when you need it.
- Speak up for yourself and others when the situation needs it. Don't be a bystander.
- Don't be too hard on yourself. Have a sense of humor. No one is perfect, but we can try to live ishly.
Last Modified on August 6, 2018