Go to psat.org/scorereport:
· Create an account OR enter username and password if you already have an account.
· Make your user ID & password something you will remember – you will need it to take future SATs.
· The information entered when you create an account must match exactly what you entered on your bubble sheet test day.
· It is usually good idea to use an email address other than your school email because you may want to access scores after graduation.
If you cannot access your scores:
· Students who made a previous Collegeboard account can check “account settings” or click “Matching Tool“ to check all information is correct and required fields like address are complete.
· If no scores then call PSAT/NMSQT help line @ 866-433-7728 (8:00-4:00) busiest times are 11:30-1:00pm. Press option 1, then press option 2.
· Email help line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a link to a short video that explains what the scores mean, and tells how to connect with Khan Academy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-bOhSzyig