- We will have a 30 minute and a 15 minute recess each day. Please put a name on any articles of clothing that might be taken off during the school day. Things have a way of getting mixed up!
- A snack break will be a daily routine. Children should bring their own snack. Please send a water bottle as well.
- Bus tags should be attached to the backpack for the first 2 weeks of school. These tags help all school personnel make sure that your kindergartner is in the right place.
- Please refrain from bringing toys from home to school.
- Missed school requires a written excuse. Please send a note with your child when they return to school.
- We will not assign homework in kindergarten, but we ask that you continue to enjoy reading with your child each night.
- When sending payment for school lunch, please place your cash or check in a sealed envelope and write your child’s name on the envelope. You can also manage the account online: https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Birthday invitations may be distributed through school only if every classmate is invited.
- To pick your child up during the day, go to the main entrance and school office. Students will then be called down to the office where they will meet you.
- End of the day parent pick-up (TBD)
- If you need to change dismissal plans for your child, please do one of the following:
- Send a note with your child that day
- Call the office
*Please do not send an email since I cannot be sure that I will see it in a timely manner.
- Children should stay home when they are ill. We suggest waiting 24 hours after your child no longer shows symptoms of a fever or upset stomach to send your child back to school. Unfortunately, we are very good at sharing germs in kindergarten.
Information at a Glance:
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Radio Park School: 231-4115 Mrs. Smeal and Mrs. Moore will be happy to assist you.
Safe Arrival at School: 235-4549 Call here anytime your child is going to be absent.
Last Modified on June 20, 2021