Weekly Update: May 11th
Thursday, May 14th Expect an email about 2020-2021 Captain voting
Thursday, May 21st: Warm-Up Drop Off, Certificate/Letter pick-up, and Stuff the Bus Event from 11:30-12:15 @ North/Delta Lot
- Please adhere to this time reserved for our team, 11:30-12:15. (Other teams are dropping off their warm ups before and after us.)
- Please wash your warm up, neatly folded and placed in either a brown paper bag or a zip-lock bag
- CLEARLY WRITE your name and warm up numbers on the outside of the bag
- If your family is willing to donate food to the local food bank for the Stuff The Bus Events please have them ready to be dropped off.
Then, if you have anything in the pool or locker room that you would like to pick up, park in the Delta lot and you will be allowed to go in 1 at a time to get your belongings.
Please do not enter this building if you have been exposed to Covid within the last 14 days, have any symptoms, or are not feeling well in any way.
- Pay attention to signs related to COVID 19
- Wear a mask at all times covering both nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands upon arrival and after leaving
- Remember to social distance (minimum of 6 feet)
- Go directly to your destination
- Leave the building as soon as you complete your tasks
Sunday, August 2: The Banquet is tentatively scheduled. Mark your calendars!! More information will be provided as restrictions are lifted.
- The Swimming with the Competitive Edge (a.k.a., Mental Toughness) podcasts we listened to this season are all available to you for FREE from the author during this time!
- Go Swim has made all its courses and videos available for free
- SwimSwam, Swimming World, and so many more organizations are offering great info too!
Swimming with the Competitive Edge workbook – Download to work along with our audio sessions
Let's Go State!
Show Up / Honor Your Teammates With Your Effort / Do Things Correctly