Weekly Update: January 19th
"You can't live a postive life with a negative mind."
Practice Focus: Maximizing your distance per stroke
Team Service Project:
- Feed My Starving Children, Food Packing Event
- Thank you to everyone that signed up! Great to have our team there helping!
- If you missed the team deadline you can still sign up through Coach Marion as long as space is still available.
- Saturday, February 22nd, 2:30-4:30pm
- State College Alliance Church 1221 W. Whitehall Rd., State College, PA 16801
- Parents and family members are welcome to join us — please sign-up directly at this website
- "Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller
- Monday-Thursday: Morning practices will be groups: Distance/Stroke/Sprint
- Wednesday afternoon: 4-5pm lift, 5-6pm: Power swim stations
- Tuesday PM, Friday and Saturday: Team practicing together
Monday, January 20th – No School – Practice 9:00-11:00am
Thursday, January 23th – Home Meet vs. Central Dauphin East at 5pm
- Senior Night!
- Meet Volunteer Sign Up
Wednesday, January 29th – Team Pasta Party
- Coach Marion's House, 101 Kennedy Street, from 6-8pm
- Parents - please sign up to bring a pasta or protein dish
- If you are not bringing a main dish please plan to bring:
- Senior Boys- bread (fresh and cut)
- Senior Girls- salad and dressing
- Juniors- Dessert
- Sophomores - Water
- Freshman Boys: Snacks(chips, pretzels)
- Freshman Girls: Fruit
Please share your photos and videos!
- The team has a shared Google Drive folder for this season's photos/videos
- Please share your photos/videos from meets and team events
- We plan to use some of these in the end-of-year slideshow too!
Swimming with the Competitive Edge workbook – Download to work along with our audio sessions
Sign-up for the new Remind for 2019-2020 Season:
- Swimmers: Text @scsd19 to 81010
- Parents: Text @scsd19p to 81010
Let's Go State!
Show Up / Honor Your Teammates With Your Effort / Do Things Correctly