The State College High School Natatorium is currentlyseeking lifeguards for employment!!!Lifeguards are needed for all shifts; hours are flexible. Currently, shifts run before school from 6:45AM - 8:30AM and after school from 3:45 PM - 8:30 PM. There are also varying Saturday morning shifts. We will work with each individual to meet his/her personal needs to the best of our ability.
All potential candidates must possess the following:
1. Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid certification
2. Current American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification
3. Act 34 (Criminal Record Clearance) and Act 151 (Child Abuse History Clearance)
4. FBI Clearance/Fingerprint Card
5. Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training (on-line)
6. Physical +TB Test
All other necessary paperwork and forms for the clearances and physical can be picked up in an application packet either at the High School Natatorium on 653 Westerly Parkway or at the Personnel Office on 240 Villa Crest Drive. The Natatorium can be reached at 231-4161 and the personnel office can be reached at 231-1051 for more information.