● Come to school and attend all scheduled classes/study halls.
● You must maintain a “C” or higher in all classes or mandatory study hall and/or ACE will be assigned
● Attendance is a critical component of school success. If the student has 10 unexcused absences from school, a conference will be required to see if you will continue in the program
● Any day you do not come to school due to illness or suspension (in or out), you are not allowed to go to work
● Appropriate behavior and completion of assignments in all classes is expected to maintain enrollment
● Participate in class activities and be polite and respectful
● To earn the three credits you are expected to pass the Diversified Occupations class and work a minimum of 17 hours per week.
● Attendance at the Annual Employer Appreciation Banquet is expected of all Work Experience students
● Attend work as scheduled and notify the supervisor, in advance of school obligations
● Be polite, respectful and honest with coworkers, supervisors and customers
● Don’t quit or change jobs without prior approval from the instructor
● If there is layoff or suspension from work, the student will remain at school until a new job is attained
● Don’t get fired, being fired means failing your CWE and class for the marking period
● If a second job is necessary, contact your instructor to discuss the situation