Thursday, September 26, 2019
Officers were elected for the 2020 season and are as follows -
President : Kaylen D
Vice President: Sydney M
Secretary: Cassie A
Treasurer: Mia W
Sophomore Representatives: Laura H and Natalie R
President : Nick D
Vice President : Owen B
Secretary : Shane F
Treasurer : Cooper P
Here is an overview of the notes from today’s meeting with important events:
- The homecoming parade float theme will be “The moon is a glow in 20-2-0” or some variation, with a Halloween theme. The float decorating date is Sunday October 6th at 2:00 pm and will be at Taylor's house unless plans change. Bring Halloween supplies/ decorations you may have. The boys rugby team is also encouraged to come and help.
- There will be an intro to rugby camp in the first week of November on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. More details will follow.
- Make sure to let anyone who may be interested in rugby know about the opportunity. We may be trying to meet with various athletic teams to encourage participation.
- Our parent rugby meeting will be in late January and the date will be announced closer to that time. Parents can come and learn more about the sport and what their child would be participating in. Specifics will be sent out at a later date.
- If you are interested in participating in rugby please REGISTER. You can do so on the school website by going under activities, choosing rugby and clicking the forms and player information link.
- Lastly, thank you so much to Mr. Kissel for allowing us to use his room for our meeting.