Currently, the State College High School Natatorium offers programs to the community through two well known sources: Centre Region Parks and Recreation and SCASD Community Education.
Centre Region Parks and Recreation:
CRPR currently offers Learn to Swim lessons in the evenings at the Natatorium. CRPR program participants are guests at the High School Natatorium and must follow SCASD policies. Please be sure to adhere to the following guidelines while enrolling your child in CRPR Learn to Swim Lessons:
1. Parents and other observers must stay in the bleacher area during lesson time in order to minimize distractions.
2. Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
3. Please enter the locker rooms through the hall entrances.
4. Please do not allow children in wet bathing suits to enter the bleacher area.
5. No one may climb or sit on bleacher railings.
6. Children ages 6 and over must use their gender-appropriate locker rooms.
If a class is cancelled for any reason, the CRPR office will attempt to contact you as soon as possible. All class make ups are held on the Friday evening immediately following the cancelled class (times will be announced).
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about CRPR Learn to Swim Lessons, please contact Todd Roth, Aquatics Supervisor at the Centre Region Parks and Recreation office at 234-7168 or visit their website at www.CentreConnect.org/crpr
Last Modified on October 11, 2018