Student Mental Health Resources:
SCASD is committed to advancing the mental health and wellbeing of its students. If you or someone you know is feeling overwhelmed, depressed, and/or in need of support, services are available.
Our inhouse resources include:
- Safe2Say: threats, behaviors, actions and harassment. Examples include bullying or intimidation, threats of self-harm or bragging about planning an attack, violence, depression and social isolation, reckless behavior and substance abuse.
- SAP: any non-urgent concern related to something that is a barrier to learning, or is preventing a student from being successful in school (substance use, mental health, or other).
- REACT: to help any State high community member who feels that she or he is a victim of an act of bias or discriminatory behavior. REACT is not a punitive entity. The mission of this initiative is to promote education and dialogue around issues of diversity and inclusion.
Immediate Need - Open 24/7:
If you have concerns that you/ a peer, or someone else is experiencing an urgent mental health crisis, please call out local Center for Community Resources Center:
- 1-800-643-5432 (open 24/7)
- Centre County Crisis/ Emergency Services