Beaver Stadium Classic
State College vs Cumberland Valley
Saturday, Oct. 26
at Beaver Stadium
12:00pm Kick Off
TICKETS ON SALE:
* Monday, 10/14, - Thursday, 10/24
* 7:30am - 4:00pm in the HS Athletics Office.
* $10 all tix; $10 parking
* cash or checks made payable to SCASD.
The NATIONALLY Acclaimed program
“Guiding the College-Bound Athlete”
Is coming to
State College HS, LGI 229-230
Wednesday, Oct. 30 2019 - 7:30 PM
- Learn how to get RECRUITED
- How to become Academically Eligible
- How to get a SCHOLARSHIP or Grant
- How to setup COLLEGE visits
- Why START as early as 9th Grade!
For Athletes & Parents grades 8 - 12
Attendees will receive a FREE SAT/ACT Prep DVD valued at $350!
* Limit 1 per family / S&H not included
Sport Passes are now on sale in the Athletics Office from 8:30am-4pm(now located in the New High School Room B24)Sport PassesGood for all athletic events including Friday Night Football(except tournament and play-off games)$45.00/Adult$25.00/Student$25.00/Senior Citizen
PIAA Winter Sport Physicals - All students in grades 7-12 who wish to join a State College Area School District PIAA sports teams for the 2019/2020 school year must complete the electronic application (CIPPE) form.
Students who have played a fall sport will only need to fill out the re-certification form on Privit. (available on Oct. 28)
As of 6/1/19, the new required platform for registering your child for a PIAA sport in grades 7-12 is PRIVIT. Please read the Privit email linked below and follow the complete instructions from the link to the PRIVIT site.
SCASD is merging with PRIVIT to provide an improved athletic registration and documentation experience for families and athletes.
- Save time completing athletic registration & physical forms
- Access to your child’s information anytime and anywhere
- Enter your child’s information one time
For more information, Privit Email to Parents
Welcome to the State College Area School District Athletic Department
Chris Weakland, Athletic Director
Loren Crispell, Assistant Athletic Director
Linda Fiorante, Secretary
Anita Fiore, Secretary
653 Westerly Parkway State College, PA 16801
Office hours 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.