Weekly Update - December 14, 2020
"Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live." – Joe Montana
Governor Wolf issued a Pennsylvania state order to shut down all school sports and extracurricular activities, starting Saturday, Dec. 12 and ending Monday, Jan. 4 at 8 a.m.
- While this is disappointing news, we must respect the decision because it was done to protect the health and safety of not only you, the student-athlete, but also the coaches and athletic families, and also the community at large. Specifically, this order prohibits practices or competitions to take place during the state shutdown.
- While this is a blow to our training, you have done a tremendous job to start off our season. We are hopeful that this shutdown will be completed by Jan. 4th and we can get back into the pool and gym.
- We will be in regular communication with you and will be sending out dryland and running workouts. Our goal is to use this time to improve our physical fitness and become better athletes.
Parents : Important items to be completed
Booster Club Dues - Please print page 9 of the Parent Information Packet and mail your Booster Club Dues to Jean Brownstead. Thank you for your attention to this detail for our team.
Swimmers: Things to be ready for our workouts during the next three weeks.
- If you have the ability to sign into Beachbody.com they still have 14 days for free. https://www.beachbodyondemand.com We will utilize the Insanity Max Videos.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Nike Training Club App. It is free.
- Each day will include running, dryland, and stretching.
As always, nutrition is extremely important, so we want to be eating properly and staying well hydrated.
Let's use this time to get better!
Let's Go State!
Show Up / Honor Your Teammates With Your Effort / Do Things Correctly