• If you are changing you reisdency within the boundaries of the State College Area School District please complete the State of District Residency form and either email or provide to your child's school along with a new proof of residency.  This proof can either be a current utility bill, mortage statement or lease agreement.


    Please contact your child's school for further information on how to update your address.

    Please turn the form and proof into your child's school.


     District Statement of Residency

Last Modified on March 14, 2023