A restorative conference is a structured meeting, typically between two parties, and may include offenders, victims and support people for both parties, in which participants deal with the consequences of wrongdoing and decide how best to repair the harm.
If you are interested in participating in a Restorative Conference, the following district faculty are trained in and committed to leading these conversations.
- Jeanne Knouse, Director of Student Services
- Linda Brown, School Counselor
- Paul Brigman, School Counselor
- Matt Lintal, School Counselor
- Jen Rand, Learning Enrichment/Gifted Support