While we encourage parents to correspond directly with their child's school, the below information will provide you with an overview of parents frequently asked questions to our offices with regard to registration.
Parent resources page: https://it.scasd.org/scasdit/index.php/resources/parent-resources
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I change my address?
- You will need to provide an updated proof of residency (bill, lease or mortgage statement) to your child’s current school.
- You will also need to complete the District Residency form, found here.
2. How do I change my email and phone number?
- You can change your phone, email and receive attendance notification through ParentVue.
- log into ParentVue and in the lower right hand corner select on my account. Click on each tab to change information you would like changed immediately.
- If you require other changes that are not editable, such as address or medical information, please contact your child's school.
3. How do I update my weather preferences?
- Log into ParentVue- click on one of your student names- click on SCASD links- select parent weather call time
- it doesn't matter which child you select this will be for all students
* International Families unsure of what grade level to enroll your child in? Please use this reference listed by country. Grade Level comparison. (starts on page 6)
* SCASD app to download https://www.scasd.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&ModuleInstanceID=41668&ViewID=5C8B25C6-C8F8-4BD5-923B-8A7C70A93DDA&RenderL
* SCASD and Schlow library have partnered together to help students gain resources from our local library. More information can be found at https://www.schlowlibrary.org/scasd or call Schlow library.
* If you are experiencing homelessness: https://www.scasd.org/Page/1229