- To be eligible for enrollment in the State College Area School District, parents or legal guardians must be a resident in our school district and the student must be residing in their home on a permanent basis.
- You will need to provide the following items for both in-person and online registration:
- a copy of the child's birth certificate or passport
- proof of immunizations or an immunization exemption letter
- Should you need an immunization appointment, you can contact Susan Frank at email@example.com
- proof of residency: this can be a utility bill, lease, mortgage, etc.
- You should give yourself at least 20 minutes to complete the process both in-person and online
- If you are registering online, it is strongly recommended that you use a computer (laptop, desktop) rather than a phone
- To register online you will need to use the ParentVue Online Registration Site.
- You will need to create an account if you are new to the district
- You will need to upload copies of the documents listed above
- Please make sure that your files for upload are in one of the following formats: jpeg, doc, docx, pdf.
- To register in-person you will need to download the registration form.
- This is a fillable document that you can fill-in and print, or you can print the blank document and fill-in by hand
- You will need to bring the completed form and copies of the documents listed above to:
240 Villa Crest Drive
State College, PA 16801
- You must make an appointment for in-person registration