Volleyball practices will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Park Forest Elementary. Parents are expected to pick up their children at Park Forest Elementary promptly at 4:30 p.m. Pull up in the bus lane by the main office and coaches will dismiss your child to you.The dates for volleyball intramurals are as follows:Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:15-4:30
- Jan. 31 & Feb. 2 (4th grade)
- Feb. 7 & Feb. 9 (4th grade)
- Feb. 14 & Feb. 16 (5th grade)
- Feb. 21 & Feb. 23 (5th grade)
- Feb. 28 & Mar. 2 (5th grade)
- Mar. 7 - Mar. 9 No School - Spring Break
- Mar. 14 & Mar. 16 (5th grade)
- 5th-grade Tournament Tuesday, Mar. 21 - Thursday, Mar. 23
All 4th and 5th grade students will have an opportunity to learn volleyball skills. Fifth grade students will prepare for the district-wide volleyball tournament. The coaches will be stressing fun, fitness, and good sportsmanship.
Permission slips MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE the student can participate.
Last Modified on January 5, 2023