Welcome to State College Middle School Track and Field!
2023 Season: March 6th - May 13th.
With any questions, please email Coach Mark Fedkin at email@example.com
Parents Orientation Meeting - March 16th (Thursday), 6-7:15 pm in South Gym, HS
Mark Fedkin - distance (Head Coach)
Amanda Campbell - hurdles
Andrea Hazelwood - sprints and jumps
Karen Hilenski - throws
Marisa Deichert (volunteer) - distance
Daniel Chase - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit Wear Store
Place your orders by 3/27/2023
2023 Season Calendar
Please refer to this google spreadsheet to check on times for team practices, meets, and off days. This schedule may be subject to change!
Sign up for the team Remind text messaging:
Park Forest Parents: text this code: @tf23pf to this number: 81010
Mountain Nittany Parents: text: @tf23mn to this number: 81010
Delta, Young Scholars, Home School - choose one of the above
School Day Practice Information
(starting March 13, 2023)
- MNMS and PFMS students will change in the locker rooms at their middle schools. Shuttle buses (2) will leave at 3:45 -3:50 to take students to the High School track. Listen for announcements regarding shuttle bus departure and be out early!
- Delta students should walk over to the track from their building.
- The team will meet at the bleachers on the left side of the track.
- Students should bring their belongings with them to the track.
- Attendance will be taken daily. Upon arrival, students should check-in with the coach in charge.
- Things needed for practice: water bottle, running shoes, warmup clothes (long sleeve jackets, pants), personal care items (inhaler, etc.)
- Dismissal is from the track parking lot after 6. The late bus leaves at 6:30 pm.Overview of scholastic track and field events:(link to external site)