Welcome to registration and enrollment for students in the State College Area School District. To be eligible for enrollment, parents or legal guardians must be legal residents in the school district area and the student must be residing in their home on a permanent basis.Please note our NEW address
240 Villa Crest Drive
State College, PA, 16801
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED BETWEEN 8:00 AND 3:00 DAILY
There are 3 ways to register your child:
1) Register through our online system. Complete online enrollment and submit, then provide support documentation (see list below) to our office.
2) Register in person at our office location. Please download and complete the registration form and provide support documentation (see list below) to our office.
Kindergarten: Children must turn five on or before August 31, 2019.
First Grade: Children must turn six on or before August 31, 2019 to be enrolled in first grade for the 2019-2020 school year, unless they have, or will have, successfully completed kindergarten, and written confirmation is provided from the kindergarten program.Documents Required for ALL Grades
1. Proof of birth date in the form of a birth certificate or passport.
2. Guardianship & Custody Orders. Persons with legal guardianship or legal custody of a child must bring copies of the documents granting the guardianship or custody.
3. Proof of residency in the State College Area School District. Example: Deed, lease, or current utility bill for place of residence.
4. Immunization Records — Required immunizations can be found here.
Pennsylvania School Health Law requires a physical exam for all kindergarten students. In the State College Area School District, the exam must be done no more than 12 months prior to the start of school and may be done during the school year. The exam can be given by your family physician or provided by the District at no cost. Download the form here
By state mandate all kindergarten students are required to provide evidence of having received a dental examination. An examination completed 12 months prior to the start of school or anytime during the present school year will be accepted. This exam can be given by your personal dentist or provided by the District at no cost. Download the form hereTour a building
We invite you to take a virtual tour of any of our elementary schools and if you have any questions or would like to take a tour in person please contact Heather Card at 814-231-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.