8th Grade Gray Fox Team Supply List for 2023-2024 School Year
We will be able to provide students with supplies as needed throughout the school year. For example, teachers have ordered pencils, paper, folders, and project supplies for activities. However, it is always a good idea for students to have a few of their own supplies for class. We've greatly scaled back the list of supplies students will "need" for school. See the list below and please feel free to reach out to homeroom teachers with any questions or supply requests.
Tissues. A donation of two or more boxes of tissues for homeroom teachers is greatly appreciated. Students may also have their own packs of tissues as needed.
Suggested Student Materials for School. Students should label as many of their materials as possible with their names. It will help students keep track of their materials and it will help teachers return materials to students when things get lost or left behind.
- 1 subject notebook or 1 ream of 8.5" x 11" loose leaf notebook paper.
- 1 set of earbuds for all classes (students should have their own earbuds).
- 2 dozen pencils as needed.
- 2 highlighters (any color)
Math Class. Some students will have different math teachers depending on the level of math in which they are enrolled. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to your child's individual math teacher.
- One calculator with basic functions (If possible, a TI-84 Graphing Calculator is preferred, but having a graphing calculator is not a requirement.)
- A 1 inch three-ring binder. The one inch binder for math will be kept in the classroom at all times for class. It cannot be shared with any other subject. Please be sure to designate one three-ring binder for Math class ONLY. Thank you!
- A 12 inch ruler with both centimeters (metric) and inches (English)
- One subject composition book.
- A 1 inch three-ring binder.
- Students will need a sketchbook for the second half (January-June) of the year for Art class.