State College Area
High School Golf
Booster Meeting: First Monday of each Month 5:45 pm
Highway Pizza (College Ave.)
- The Golf Booster Club supports the State High girls’ and boys’ golf teams. The girls and boys teams are coached separately and maintain separate schedules, but they share the same home course at Centre Hills Country Club, Clark Nine, and they join together for certain functions such as the Happy Valley Invitational, organizational meetings, and the end of the year banquet.
- The coaches and players need parents/guardians to support the teams by joining the booster club and volunteering to assist the teams during practice and competition.
- Grandparents, extended family, and friends are encouraged to donate to the Golf Booster Club to support the teams.
Booster club activities:
- Organize and support Happy Valley Invitational tournament, tee sign sales, spirit wear sales, photographs, celebrations, end-of-season banquet, snack and drink distribution, communication through website and social media.
- Provide money, through dues and fundraising, to purchase snacks and drinks for practices and matches, meals for away matches, end-of-season banquet, golf shirts, homecoming float, senior gifts, and gifts for underclass players and coaches, yearbook ad/photos, and other relevant needs.
How can I join?
- You can join as a family member of a player or as a friend of the program to support and volunteer. Simply fill out the 2021 Golf Booster Club Membership and submit the form with your dues of $125 per player. Friend of golf team donations are also gratefully accepted in any amount.
How can I help?
Last Modified on Sunday at 7:49 PM