Community Education Extended Learning (CEEL) ProgramCEEL is an afterschool Extended Learning Program open to elementary students in all of our elementary schools. Programs operate at, Easterly Parkway, Ferguson Township, Gray's Woods, Mount Nittany, Park Forest, Radio Park and Spring Creek Elementary Schools.Specific details for each CEEL site can be found by visiting the appropriate school's homepage, clicking Our School, and then clicking Before and Afterschool Program (CEEL).
If you have questions about CEEL, please contact the supervisor at the appropriate school.
Easterly Parkway (serving Corl Street students) - Thea Park - 814-357-5479 - email@example.com
Ferguson Township - Morgan Lang - 814-574-5509 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Grays Woods - Antonio Rascon-Gato - 814-574-2617 - email@example.com
Mount Nittany - Zachary Finley - 814-571-0648 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Forest - Lisa Vonada 814-571-2294 - email@example.com
Radio Park - Patty McKenna - 814-571-3349 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Creek - Rachel Sullivan - 814-810-8399 - email@example.com
2022-23 Program Details
*Before school: 7:30 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. each school day
Afterschool: dismissal to 5:30 p.m. each school day
PROGRAM DATESAugust 23, 2022 to June 2, 2023CEEL operates only when school is in-person.
FEES PER STUDENT (monthly unless otherwise noted)
- *Before School: $55
- Full-Time: $270
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
- Payment Plan Fee (one-time, due at the time of registration): $15
- Deposit: Due at the time of registration if utilizing the Payment Plan; equal to 5% of your total invoice amount; nonrefundable
- Scholarships and discounts (sibling and employee) are available for those who qualify. You must complete a form requesting a scholarship or discount. That form will be available when the application period begins.
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or discount, please fill out the form located in the Forms tab at left. This form must be completed by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, August 15, 2022 in order for discounts and scholarships to be effective prior to the first CEEL payment of the year. Form submissions received after that date will be applied prior to the next payment (when submitted at least five business days' prior to the payment date) and will not be prorated. Discounts and scholarships cannot be combined.
Sibling Discount - Families with 2 or more children enrolled in the full-time program will receive a 15% discount on the second and subsequent child.
Scholarships - Scholarships are available for families in need, including those eligible for free and reduced lunch. You will be notified of any scholarship offer via email and may be required to provide forms, such as free/reduced lunch acceptance, before the offer is applied to your account.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- Art, STEM, physical activity and language classes are returning this fall.
- Individual inservice days will be available for registration approximately one month prior to the inservice dates. The site supervisor will share more details about this after school starts. Inservice days are $52 per student per day.
- The Spring Break program will open for registration in January 2023. The Spring Break program is $235 for the week.
- CEEL is open to in-person students only; the program will run only when school is in-person.
- There will be no part-time option offered.
- Note that Corl Street students will be bussed from Corl Street to Easterly Parkway and must be picked up from there each day. Corl Street will have a morning program, should the minimum number of enrollments be met.
*The Before School program is being held at Ferguson Township, Grays Woods, Mount Nittany, Park Forest and Spring Creek schools only for the 2022-23 school year.
INSERVICE/NO SCHOOL DAY PROGRAMSStudents must currently be enrolled in the CEEL program to participate in inservice day programming.
Individual Inservice Days - $52/day - Inservice programs operate from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and you will have the choice of attending the Park Forest or Easterly Parkway program. A timeline of registration dates can be found below.
Spring Break Inservice Bundle - $235 - This bundle will include Spring Break (3/6, 3/7, 3/8, 3/9, 3/10) from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and will be held at Easterly Parkway. Please note that these days will only be sold as a package. Registration for Spring Break will open in January 2023.
Last Modified on January 17, 2023