Course Registration & SchedulingCourse Registration Timeline
Important Reminders12th graders must schedule a minimum of 6.0 credits.9th-11th graders must schedule a minimum of 6.5 credits.All current 9, 10 & 11 graders must select a Student Learning Community (SLC).*Current 8th graders do NOT select a Student Learning Community.
- January 10 - January 21, 2022: Teachers will make course recommendations for students.
- February 1, 2022: Course recommendations can be viewed in StudentVue.
- February 1 - February 17, 2022: The scheduling window is open for students to enter course requests through StudentVue (Instructions in StudentVUE). If a student/family chooses to change a locked teacher recommendation, the student must complete the course recommendation change form.
- After February 17, 2022: No further changes can be made to course requests.
The four SLC's are:
- Arts & Humanities (Y901)
- Business & Communications (Y902)
- Health & Human Services (Y903)
- STEM (Y904)
*We also offer a Transition SLC for students who receive specialized support services (Y905)Important Links:Link to High School CounselorsLink to High School Gifted Support/Learning Enrichment information.Link to Middle School Gifted Support/Learning Enrichment information.Link to Summer Flex Courses. (Registration for PE, Wellness 9/Wellness 11, Dr Ed and Language of Medicine).
Last Modified on February 14, 2022