State College Area School District 2020-2021 school year and COVID-19 information
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!
Below is the revised schedule for our first week of school:
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Grades K-5 in-school
- Grades 6-12 A-L remote learning
- Grades 6-12 M-Z students in-school
- Grades 6-12 remote only students begin synchronous learning
- K-12 Virtual Academy students begin school
Thursday, Aug. 27
- Grades 6-12 A-L students in-school
- Grades 6-12 M-Z remote learning
Friday, Aug. 28: Grades K-5 remote students begin synchronous learning
If you have a child test positive for COVID-19, please fill out this form so we can track case numbers in our schools. This applies to all students: in-school, remote and Virtual Academy.
If you are not receiving our district emails, please follow the steps in this article. If you are still having trouble, call our IT Support office at 814-231-7743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Questions and Concerns
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your building principal.