The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherSummer Haas, English TeacherOfficers: Kueyoung Kim (President), Mabel Tong (Vice President), Darren Chen (Secretary), Clarissa Theiss (Treasurer)Captains: Jackie Li (Public Forum), Ananya Tadigadapa (Lincoln Douglas),Victoria Zhu (Assistant Lincoln Douglas), Keya Ahrestani (Speech),Allison Mi (Speech: Performance), Michelle Zhang (Speech: Rhetorical),Priya Mitra (Congress), Oz Gitelson (Assisant Congress)Meetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 3:50-5:30pmAttendance (12/3)
- To all the new members, welcome to Forensics!
- Sign up for the SCASD Big Questions Invitational here
- Follow us on Instagram @statehighforensics
- Please complete the demographic form ASAP.
- Parents: if you are planning on judging a tournament, please view our judging presentation for information + resources!
- Parents, in a normal year, you will need to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments, to do so, please go HERE. For those without clearances, start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presentation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
- Parent meeting 2019-20 presentation
Last Modified on Wednesday at 8:09 PM