The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherSummer Haas, English TeacherMeetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 3:50-5:30pmAttendance (10/10)
- Follow us on Instagram @statehighforensics!
- The Novice Tournament @ State High will be held on Saturday, Oct. 26. All new members are highly encouraged to attend. Sign up here!
- The first meetings of the 2019-2020 school year are on Thursday, Sept. 12 and Thursday, Sept. 19 (for new members only).
- Returning members will have their first meeting on Thursday, Sept. 26.
- Beginning of the year potluck will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 8.
- Please turn in the registration form, $30 registration fee, and complete the demographic form ASAP. Students will not be allowed to register for tournaments without first submitting club registration & demographic forms and paying the annual club fees.
- If the dues may limit your participation, please see Mrs. Rand
- Check out the presentation from our parent meeting/back to school potluck here.
- Parents: if you are planning on judging a tournament, please view our judging presentation for information + resources!
- Parents, to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments (which you will need to do), please go HERE. Please start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presentation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
- Parent meeting 2019-20 presentation
Last Modified on Wednesday at 9:13 PM