The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherKate Walker, English TeacherOfficers: Jasmine Cao, Taran Samarth, Ronit Patel, Ben Brauser, Iris Li, Joy LiuCaptains: Ben Zydney (Public Forum), Alison Weiss (Lincoln Douglas),Roshni Raj (Speech), Rena Li (Speech Librarian), Khari Franklin (Mock Trial)Meetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 4:00-5:30pmAttendance (3/14)
- If you are interested in competing at PHSSL Districts or States, please indicate your interest in competing by filling out this form! Districts will be February 16 and States will be held March 15-16. If you sign up for districts, please ensure you can attend both tournaments. Signing up indicates interest, not attendance, as there are limited spots. Permission forms are available here.
- WDI is a summer program for women in debate. Interested? Check it out here.
- Please turn in the registration form, $30 registration fee, and complete the demographic form ASAP. Students will not be allowed to register for tournaments without first submitting club registration & demographic forms and paying the annual club fees.
- Check out the presentation from our parent meeting/back to school potluck here.
- Parents: if you are planning on judging a tournament, please view our judging presentation for information + resources!
- Parents, to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments (which you will need to do), please go HERE. Please start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presentation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
- Parent meeting 2018-19 presentation
Last Modified on March 13, 2019