The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherSummer Haas, English TeacherMeetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 3:50-5:30pmAttendance (2/13)
- Good job to everyone who went to BMW!
- Follow us on Instagram @statehighforensics!
- Please turn in the registration form, $30 registration fee, and complete the demographic form ASAP. Students will not be allowed to register for tournaments without first submitting club registration & demographic forms and paying the annual club fees.
- If the dues may limit your participation, please see Mrs. Rand
- Check out the presentation from our parent meeting/back to school potluck here.
- Parents: if you are planning on judging a tournament, please view our judging presentation for information + resources!
- Parents, to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments (which you will need to do), please go HERE. Please start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presentation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
- Parent meeting 2019-20 presentation
Last Modified on February 12, 2020