The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherSummer Haas, English TeacherOfficers: Iris Li, Ben Brauser, Mabel Tong, Darren ChenCaptains: Ben Zydney (Head Debate), Kueyoung Kim (Public Forum), Liz Orlova (Lincoln Douglas),Ananya Tadigidapa (Lincoln Douglas), Priya Mitra (Congress), Rena Li (Head Speech),Ronit Patel (Assistant Speech), Wenjun Leng (Speech Librarian),Evan Jones (Mock Trial), Ella Simpson (Mock Trial)Meetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 3:50-5:30pmAttendance (3/14)
- Come visit the Forensics booth at the freshmen activity fair on Aug. 22 to learn more about the club and see if it interests you!
- The first meetings of the 2019-2020 school year are on Thursday, Sept. 12 and Thursday, Sept. 19 (for new members only).
- Returning members will have their first meeting on Thursday, Sept. 26.
- Beginning of the year potluck will be held on Oct. 3, following our meeting.
- Please turn in the registration form, $30 registration fee, and complete the demographic form ASAP. Students will not be allowed to register for tournaments without first submitting club registration & demographic forms and paying the annual club fees.
- Check out the presentation from our parent meeting/back to school potluck here.
- Parents: if you are planning on judging a tournament, please view our judging presentation for information + resources!
- Parents, to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments (which you will need to do), please go HERE. Please start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presentation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
- Parent meeting 2018-19 presentation
Last Modified on Saturday at 2:36 PM