State College Area
Boys' Golf Team 2019
Centre Hills Country Club's Clark Nine, 438 Scenery Drive, serves as the home course for the State High Boys' and Girls' golf teams.
Click here for 2019 Boys' Golf Season Schedule
- Week at a Glance:
- Mon 8/19 - Away Mid-Penn match - Sus Twp - 12pm @ Harrisburg CC. The folowing players will be going to Harrisburg: Kyle, Cole, Luke, Jack, Austin, and Thomas Hay. Meet at Mountain View @ 8:30 a.m. Wear new maroon shirts and black shorts. Players not traveling are asked to practice on their own.
- Tue 8/20 - Practice 4-6 pm Centre Hills
- Wed 8/21 - Practice 4-6 pm Centre Hills
- Thu 8/22 - Home match (vs.) Altoona, 1:00 p.m. @ CHCC Clark Nine
- Sat 8/24 - Away match - CD Invitational, 1:30 @ Dauphin Highlands GC
You may also refer to the following spreadsheet showing the full practice/match schedule for the boys' and girls' golf teams. The spreadsheet is maintained by the coaches and provides the most up to date reference of the full schedule. It also provides a handy cross reference to Day A and Day B school schedules. Be sure to look at the correct column as both teams are listed in the spreadsheet.
- 2019 Happy Valley Invitational State High Winners:
(see tab at left for full results)
- Congratulations to the State College Boys' golf team for taking 1st place in the boys' AAA division of the 2019 Happy Valley Invitational!
- Congratulation to the State College Girls' golf team for taking 2nd place in the girls' AAA division of the 2019 Happy Valley Invitational!
- Congratulations to John Olsen for placing 3rd overall!
- Join the "2019 Boys Golf" group on REMIND
The Boys Golf team coaches use Remind to communicate with players and parents. To join the group, text "@ccceef4" to 81010 or sign up using the Remind app.
- Support State High Golf
The golf teams rely upon parents and supporters to donate their time, money, and talents to make the season a success. The Booster Club requests all parents/guardians to do the following:
- Complete the 2019 Golf Booster Club Membership Form and submit the form with your dues.
- one case of Gatorade
- One case of water
- Golf Teams Picture Day
The Booster Club has arranged for vjmStudios to take individual and team photos on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. Photos will be taken prior to practice at the CHCC Clark Nine. VjmStudios produces photographs for many area sports teams. View samples of the photographer's work at http://vjmstudios.com/services/sports-and-schools/. Please submit the Picture Order Form and payment on picture day. Orders can also be placed online after the photos have been taken, however the prices are slightly higher online and subject to tax and shipping costs. The photos make wonderful keepsakes so please be sure to order your own copies!
- Week at a Glance: