State College Area High School Baseball
2021 Tryouts - Updates will be provided if tryouts will be broken out by classes...check back!
Monday, March 8th: 4:15p-6:45p @ Memorial Field (Running & Fielding).
If weather does not cooperate, tryouts will move to the Gym (across from High School) from 6p-9p
Thursday, March 11th: 7:00am-10:00am @ Gym (Hitting)
Friday, March 12th*: 7:00am-10:00am @ Gym (Pitching)
*Teams will be selected and announced on Friday, March 12th.
- There is a vacant Board postion for this year. The Vice President position is open. Please let us know if you are interested joing the Board by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to be added to the baseball booster club mailing list to receive updates throughout the year, please reach out to: email@example.com
Winter Workouts - Tuesday Nights
- Begin Tuesday, February 9th.
- Open gyms will be held in the building across the street from the high school (Delta School) from 6:15pm-8:15pm through March 2nd. The block of time will be segmented so that each class has its own time frame to work out.
- Time slots for each grade will rotate each week.
- Student-athletes will need to fill out and submit a COVID questionnaire before every winter.
- Players will be required to wear masks at all times and shall maintain physical distance whenever possible.
- When student-athletes arrive, they must meet in the lobby (please maintain physical distance) and stay out of the gym until further instructions from the coaches.
*All fundraised dollars go to support the SCHS Baseball program and to enhance the student-athlete experience. Participation in fundraising activities does not guarantee a roster spot.
Players & Families: the Remind App that will allow coaches to communicate directly with players and families regarding practice times and game times as well as any changes due to weather. To sign up:
SIGN UP FOR REMIND: SEND TEXT TO: 81010 Text This Message: @ggbfd