An organizational meeting for State College Boys' Tennis will be held 2/18/20 at 3:45PM in D114. All prospective players are required to attend. Information/schedule on the upcoming season will be discussed. Try-outs begin 3/5/20 4-5:30PM. Our first match is 3/9/20. Contact Coach B at: email@example.com with questions.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Uniforms must be worn to all practices.
- ALWAYS bring your gear if raining in the morning!
- IF RAIN, we will try meet in gym 4-5 PM, but always check the web site for up to date information.
Challenge Match Guidelines:
• At least two tennis rackets
• DO NOT bring tennis balls
Clothing (Dress in layers / synthetic clothing is recommended but not required)
• Sweatpants and sweatshirt
• Warm jacket (please bring)
• Extra T-shirts and socks
• Knit hat or hood
• Long sleeve t-shirt
Food and Drink
• Energy bars, fruit, bagels, etc…
• One large water bottle. The water fountain is not turned on at this time of year!!!Other• Cell phone (to call home if you finish your matches early)
2019 JV Tournament play and scoring:
- All 8 game pro sets until semi-finals
- Report Scores via email immediately after match
Save Tabs to support Ronald McDonald House!
- State College Tennis is proud to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hershey, PA Pop Tab Program
- The teams have been saving and delivering tabs for years, but now we would like to include YOU!
- Bring pull tabs from soda, soup, tennis ball cans and pet food to the State HS Tennis Courts on Prospect Ave.
- Look for the special pop tab box by the shed
- Tabs will be dropped off in Hershey and then redeemed for cash
- Little things can make a big difference!
Check out Little Lions Tennis on Facebook.
- Join the Facebook Group to view or post team photos
State College Tennis Camps is not related to SCASD or its athletic programs