State College Area High School PTSO
Parent - Teacher - Student - Organization 2022-2023
ZOOM LINK FOR MONTHLY MEETINGS
The mission of the PTSO is to support the students, faculty and administrators of State High by providing educational and personal enrichment opportunities and by encouraging the interaction of parents, teachers and the community. All parents, students, and faculty are members of the PTSO.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide a forum for parents, students and teachers to discuss issues and provide input to administration
- Fund Mini Grants for student organizations and teacher action teams
- Maintain a Library Memorial Fund
- Contribute to the Lunch Loan Fund allowing students to borrow money for lunch
- Assist students and families who have encountered recent health challenges with the Student Welfare Fund
- Host teacher appreciation events and other informative parent meetings
- Contribute to the Sue Sheridan Memorial Fund, which helps students cover their costs for field trips, caps and gowns and yearbooks
- Support RAK, Random Acts of Kindness program by providing donations
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Come to PTSO meetings held the FIRST Tuesday of the month via ZOOM 2022 Meeting Dates 2023 Meeting Dates September 6
-- Volunteer to chair a committee for teacher appreciation events
-- Be a part of the review committee for student and teacher mini grants
-- Chaperone; school dances, field trips, classroom activities
-- Provide baked goods or help set-up events
-- Send in tissues when needed
-- MAKE A DONATION to fund the PTSO
Please consider making a donation to the PTSO. The PTSO serves the entire high school, not just specific clubs, sports, or activities. Checks can be dropped off to either office or mailed to the high school. You can also donate via PayPal HERE.
2022-2023 PTSO OFFICERS
Lisa Cohen, President
Amy Henning, Vice President
Lisa Kopp, Treasurer
Monique Adams, Secretary
It takes very little of your time. Together, we can DO BIG things for
our State High students, faculty, and administration!
Lisa Cohen, President: firstname.lastname@example.org