Welcome to Instructional Technology!
State High has two instructional technology coaches and we're looking forward to working with you! You can reach us by phone, email, or stop by our office in B 212.
- Danielle Gibbs, email@example.com, (814) 231-1011 x6632
- Jen Scudder, firstname.lastname@example.org, (814) 231-1011 x6632
What is the role of an Instructional Technology Coach?
Our role is to provide teachers with instructional support to enhance lessons and meet instructional goals. We meet with teachers individually, as a PLC, as a department, or as a whole school.
Our goal is to build capacity and empower teachers to design and implement activities that engage students and foster deep learning.
Here is a list of some ways we can support you:
- Collaborate on learning objectives and help develop engaging lessons
- Recommend tools that meet your instructional focus
- Help design formative assessments and assist with data analysis
- Co-teach a lesson or provide an extra set of hands for an activity or lesson
- Provide instruction and support to students on technology tools and project-based learning
- Support district initiatives
- Strengthen teacher efficacy by listening and answering questions