Corl Street Elementary-Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
We support the students and staff of Corl Street Elementary by coordinating school-wide events and providing funds to support activities for individual classes. We invite all parents and teachers to actively join us!
2022-23 PTO Meetings
Meetings are great opportunities to meet other parents, share ideas or issues of concern, get information on current committee activities, hear from our School Board Representative and Teacher Representatives and get the latest scoop from our Principal! Every Corl Street parent is in the PTO, but we hope you want to be an active member. We look forward to seeing you!
For the time being, all meetings will be held via Zoom, via a link sent out by Dr. Mark to all parents and caregivers the day prior to the meeting.
PTO meetings are held at 7:00 p.m, the first Tuesday of each month.
- September 6, 2022 Approved Minutes
- October 11, 2022 Approved Minutes
- November 1, 2022 Approved Minutes
- December 6, 2022 Approved Minutes
- January 10, 2023 Approved Minutes
- February 7, 2023 Approved Minutes
- March 14, 2023 Approved Minutes
- April 4, 2023 Approved Minutes
- May 1, 2023 Preliminary Minutes
How does the PTO support the children and teachers?
Parent support through the PTO has funded playground equipment, field trips, school supplies, social activities, our garden, the author’s visit, books for both the school library and classrooms, and teacher requests for special events and special materials. You can donate to the PTO through our fundraiser, the Cougar Cat Run, which will be held October 14. Donate here
Box Tops Reminders
There are now two convenient ways to submit Box Tops, which earn money for Corl Street! Learn more.
Corl Street Directory
Do you ever wonder how to get in touch with other Corl Street Families for homework help, play dates, or birthday parties? Corl Street PTO makes it easy by providing free access to an online directory for you at https://corlstreetpto.membershiptoolkit.com. We need your help to create our directory. Don't worry this is not a huge commitment. If you are a returning family, please log in to your directory account and make sure your information is up to date. That is it. If you are a new family, go to https://corlstreetpto.membershiptoolkit.com and do the following steps:
- Click the Register>>Login button
- Click Create Account button under New User
- Fill in the account information and click verify email.
- Go to your email and click the link to verify the account within two hours.
- You will be prompted to login.
- Update your family information.
- Choose your preferences for what you want displayed in the directory.
To be included in the printed directory, please do this by September 23, 2022.
If you have any questions or miss having the paper copy, please contact Yoon Sun Hur at firstname.lastname@example.org.