The National Junior Art Honors Society~ MNMS ART CLUB ~HELLO! Art Club meets during AREA on DAY 6
- Mrs. Nelson offers 6th and 7th grade Art club in Rm 138
- Ms. Anderson offers 8th grade Art Club in RM 243
Art Club Students participate in:
The National JUNIOR ART HONOR SOCIETY (NJAHS): Community Service and Leadership Through ArtArt Club students may also choose to join the National JUNIOR Art Honors Society (NJAHS).The NJAHS serve in a leadership role in the Art Club, and coordinating events and fundraisers.The fund raisers may be for art supplies and or for a charitable cause.NJAHS students also have additional State-level Art Exhibition opportunitiesMiddle school NJAHS students are encouraged to join the National Art Honors Society (for grades 9-12)at the High school students level. NAHS) NAHS members at the high school level are eligible for numerous Art grants and collegiate Scholarships.
- extra-curricular art-making and exhibition opportunities.
- collaborative group art projects as well as individual creations.
- local, state, and national Art competitions
- community service efforts-- making and selling art for a good cause.
- field trips to the PSU campus, Palmer Museum of Art, and occasionally, other regional Art centers.
Last Modified on March 28, 2019