Aligning Project Goals and Guiding Principles
Guiding Principle Goal 1: Improve outdated facilities Goal 2: Strengthen relationships Goal 3: Foster a secure, healthy & nurturing environment Goal 4: Rigorous programs and more personalized learning for every student 1. Relationships are a cornerstone of academic achievement. 2. Relevance motivates students to pursue understanding. 3. Diverse student interests and abilities must be celebrated.
4. Best practices are embraced, and both rigor and innovation are expected.
5. Environmental stewardship promotes global citizenship.
6. Human, physical and financial responsibility fosters community support.
7. A safe, healthy and nurturing environment meets holistic needs of learners.
8. Learning extends past the bell schedule and beyond the campus.
9. Technology is a powerful TOOL for teaching and learning.
10. Choice is a foundation of student-centered learning.
11. The school is a hub of community activity.
Last Modified on May 20, 2013