Welcome to Room 127
Welcome students, parents, family & friends of 1st grade!
Let's make it a great year!
Key details of our day:
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions, concerns or happy tales!
- Safe Arrival Phone Number: (814) 235-4549. Please call this number or upload your child's absence on ParentVue if your child is going to be late or absent from school.
- Late Bell: 8:10am-Dismissal: 2:50pm
- Our lunch time is 12:30-1:00pm
- We eat lunch on the late side and will enjoy a morning snack break around 10:00am each day. Students should bring a healthy snack and a full water bottle to school each day. **We do not have any food allergies in our classroom.
- The PTO purchased our school supplies--THANK YOU PTO!! The only supplies your child will need is a pair of comfy headphones (headphones over earbuds if possible). Nothing too fancy-Five Below has great kid-sized options! A small bottle of hand sanitizer and small pack of tissues are some other items students might want to keep at their desk. We will have class supplies of these items as well.
- Healthy snack donations are greatly appreciated for students who may forget time to time! We also appreciate any sized Ziplock bags and paper towels.
- Our 2021-2022 Specials Schedule:
- Monday- Art
Last Modified on August 17, 2021