- CTC Counselor, State College Area High School
- High School Counselor, Indian Valley High School
- Admissions Counselor, South Hills Business School
- Elementary Counselor, Chiefland Elementary, Florida
- Undergraduate & Graduate Instructor, PSU Counselor Education & Psychology
- PhD., University of Florida, Counselor Education
- EdS., University of Florida, School Counseling
- MEd., University of Florida, School Counseling
- BA, University of Buffalo, Sociology
- Principalâ€™s Certificate, PSU Leadership Program
The Delta Way
"In reflecting upon the completion of my sixth year as the Director of The Delta Program I continue to feel very fortunate to have an opportunity to work with the students, families, and staff that make this a truly special place. The Delta Program represents an ideal school environment for the growth of students.
I continue to learn many more things every year about the program and am excited about the growth I have seen in the last several years. The school year will be a new step for Delta as we expand the program for offerings to middle level students.
The main premise behind Delta is the importance of relationships and being part of the community. Having said that I want to give you some personal information about myself. First and foremost I have a wonderful wife and three children who keep me grounded (#busy) and on my toes at the same time. My wife, Danielle, works at Penn State as an associate professor in the Department of Kinesiology.
My wife and I moved to State College in the summer of 2002 from the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL where we both did our graduate work. Yes, we are Gators and proud members of the Gator Nation. We were happy to be closer to our families as we are both originally from upstate New York. I had worked at the South Hills School of Business & Technology in admissions and at Indian Valley High School as a school counselor before I was employed by the State College Area School District. For the three years before I joined Delta I served as the counselor for the Career & Technical Center within the district. I completed the Principal Certification program from Penn State which opened the door for this wonderful opportunity.
Please let me know at any time if there is anything that I can do to assist you."