Welcome to SCASD Family & Community Engagement!
Family & Community Engagement (FACE) is a service offered by the State College Area School District with the goal of expanding efforts to engage families in education. We are committed to supporting the parents and families of our students by empowering them and giving them a voice and opportunities to be involved. Whether you are new to the school district or are facing a new challenge, we can help find answers to your questions.
- In-Home Services: home visits to discuss concerns and solutions regarding child, family, school or parenting issues/questions.
- In-School Services: support during school meetings upon request.
- Community Services: presentations to groups of parents or students.
- Parenting Information: individual or group opportunities.
- Referrals/Connections: referral to appropriate school and community resources.
Examples of some Community Partnerships:
Contact: Susan Marshall