Lion Leaders are a group of students in grades 6-8 who serve as student leaders and exemplify the qualities of ROAR at Park Forest Middle School.
How do I become a Lion Leader?
-Listen to announcements to learn when the Information Session will be held in the cafeteria.
- Sign up in the Counseling Office to attend the Information Session during Area (you'll receive a pass)
- Attend the Information Session and learn what role, responsibilities, activities, and experiences await you as a Lion Leader!
- Fill out the application and return to the Counseling Office before the deadline
- Attend the Interview (at the end of the interview you'll have the opportunity to select which Lion Leader committees you would like to serve on)
Expectations of Lion Leaders
- Maintain passing grades
- Maintain positive behaviors at school
What do Lion Leaders do?
Many things! We're always looking for opportunities to make a positive impact on our school community. Lion Leaders can serve on multiple committees. Most committees meet during Area.