What is the Spirit of Clare Award?
The Spirit of Clare award is presented annually to a Delta student who will have completed at least two full years at Delta by the end of the school year in which they apply for the award. Students given this award demonstrate character, passion, service, scholarship, and serve as an inspiration to the Delta Program.
- CHARACTER: Displays traits that may include compassion for others, sense of humor, positive attitude, honesty, courage, creativity, and integrity
- PASSION: Demonstrates persistence, love, and enthusiasm.
- SERVICE: Demonstrates devotion to improving the world, locally and globally.
- SCHOLARSHIP: Dedicated to quality work.
- INSPIRATIONAL: Serves as an inspiration to the Delta Program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CLARE SNETSINGER & THE AWARD:
Link to application!
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2023
- By 3 PM on Friday, 4/21: Email Shawn (email@example.com) about intention to apply
- Friday, 5/5: Application (Google Form) and letter of recommendation are due! Sealed letters of recommendation can be brought directly to Shawn.
- Wednesday, 5/10: Students will be informed if they have been selected for an interview
- Wednesday 5/17: Interviews starting at 4 PM
If you have any questions before then, please reach out to Dalton, Eric, or Shawn!