Volunteer Athletic Coach Information
We value and encourage interested individuals to volunteer with our programs. To that end, it is critical that all volunteers complete and submit the necessary paperwork and clearances prior to any involvement or participation with our coaches, players or teams.
What do I need to do to be a volunteer athletic coach?
If you submitted all of your clearances last school year and are returning as a volunteer coach, you will need to:
- Read the district policies and sign the 2022-23 Policy and Procedure Form. A new form must be signed and submitted each year.
- If you are a new volunteer coach, complete all the items found on the Volunteer Coach Checklist.
Any questions regarding clearances may be directed to the VIPS Supervisor, who is best reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 814-231-1062.
Any questions regarding athletics may be directed to the Athletic Office at StateAD@scasd.org or by phone at 814-231-1143.
- District Volunteer Coach General Information Page
- Volunteer Coach Checklist
- Volunteer Regulations, Guidance, & Information