Art with Mrs. Anderson
Contact me: email@example.com
1. Check here for CLASS MEETING LINK
2. Set up and get organized in digital spaces.
- Canvas - "ART 8"
- Google Sites - Please do a search in your google drive, and find your 6th and or 7th grade Google “Art site” We will build a web page for 8th grade Art
- Google Drive - Most of you have already done this; please make a FOLDER just for Art class docs and photos.
3. Make Art a part of your day- try and find a way to feel calm, peaceful, and relaxed.
“A relaxed mind is a creative mind”
- Art can provide us calm focus, relaxation, as well as playful adventure.
- Try ideas found in my slideshows, and/ or come up with your own ideas. Give yourself “permission” to try something new.
4. Reflect and breathe; take care of you
Students, look for "ART 8" in CANVASPlease check your email regularly for updates.
- Take time to reflect on what it means to be human as we all learn how to carry on inside our “bubbles.”
- Build a routine and take care of yourself; strive to find balance and a sense of peace and wellness.
- Get outside! Fall will soon be here-- what an inspiration nature can be. Taking time outside can be refreshing and energizing.
Last Modified on September 7, 2020