Art with Ms. Anderson Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.orgBy Brooke Anderson
~4 Goals for REMOTE LEARNING / 8th grade Art / week 1~
Greetings from my bubble to yours.
1. Reflect and breathe; take care of you
- Take time to reflect on what it means to be human as we all learn how to carry on inside our “bubbles.”
- We all are learning how to be more aware and gentle with each other as family members as well as citizens.
- Build a routine and take care of yourself; strive to find balance and a sense of peace and wellness.
2. Check In/stay connected as a class Join in as we explore ways to “meet up” virtually using ‘ZOOM’ online meetings as well as Google Classroom, Google Drive and Google Sites.
Optional LIVE meet up times will be Tuesday and Thursdays.
3. Make Art a part of your day- try and find a way to feel calm, peaceful, and relaxed
“A relaxed mind is a creative mind”
- Check here for REMOTE LEARNING in ART Overview slideshow (Tues. 3/24) : You will find ideas drawing, photography, scultpure, and web-based explorations in Art and Architecture history.
- Our "Week one" goal is to build an art routine; make time and space for Art (and take a picture of your art studio space/desk). Making art can provide us calm focus, relaxation, as well as playful adventure. Try ideas found in my slideshow, and/ or come up with your own ideas. Give yourself “permission” to try something new.
- Get outside! Spring is here-- what an inspiration nature can be. Taking time outside can be refreshing and energizing.
4. Set up and get organized in digital spaces. "Week One goal": get set up online for sharing Art work and communicating with others.
Students, we will be using Google Classroom.Please check your email regularly for updates on google classroom postings.
- Google Classroom - email me if you need the class code. Log in on Monday and Wednesday, or whenever you can.
- Google Sites - Please do a search in your google drive, and find your 6th and or 7th grade Google “Art site” We will build a web page for 8th grade Art
- Google Drive - Most of you have already done this; please make a FOLDER just for Art class docs and photos.