Welcome to the State College Area School District.To be eligible for enrollment in the State College Area School District, parents or legal guardians must be a resident in our school district area and the student must be residing in their home on a permanent basis.2020-21 school year: For the lastest up to date information on the districts plans due to Covid please visit: https://www.scasd.org/Page/37975Kindergarten: Children must turn five on or before August 31, 2020.
First Grade: Children must turn six on or before August 31, 2020 to be enrolled in first grade for the 2020-2021 school year, unless they have, or will have, successfully completed kindergarten, and written confirmation is provided from the kindergarten program.
To Register: use one option below, in order of preferred method
* Online registration: https://www.scasd.org/Page/20484
* Email registration form and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- documentation includes: copy of birth certificate or passport; immuization records, proof of residency (current utility bill or lease/mortgage agreement)
* Appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com
- Middle & high school students should have a copy of their latest report card to help with scheduling
- Physical exams and dental exams are not required for registration but please provide if you have them. More information can be found at: https://www.scasd.org/Domain/104 under Health Forms
Tour a building
We invite you to take a virtual tour of any of our elementary schools and if you have any questions or would like to take a tour in person please contact Heather Card at 814-231-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.