7th Grade Cardinal Team
Welcome to the 2020-2021 Cardinal Team! We hope you are having a wonderful summer! We have put together some information that may help you plan for the rapidly approaching school year. First, your teachers:
Math: Mrs. Lukehart
English: Mr. Cimino
Science: Mr. Stout
Learning Support: Mr. Dunklebarger
Art: (1st semester): Mrs. Fulmer
Social Studies: Mr. Beers
Music: (2nd semester): Mrs. McAninch / Mr. Leskowicz
Academic Literacy: Mrs. Kissell
We have many fun and exciting plans for the upcoming year. These team expectations will help to ensure a successful year:
- Promptness - Arrive to class on time.
- Preparation – Have all materials ready, complete assignments when due.
- Reliability - Fulfill expectations on a regular basis.
- Courtesy - Practice politeness and respect.
- Consideration - Demonstrate sensitivity to and concern for others.
Because of Covid-19, here is a list of materials you will need to use in all of your classes this year. Please replace these items as they are used. Please let your teachers or counselor know if you need help procuring these materials.
For all classes, everyday:
- Pencils for class everyday (Mechanical with lead recommended)
- Erasers - pencil top & block
- Paper - 3-ring white ruled notebook and plain white paper
- Highlighter - yellow
- 1 Box of Colored Pencils
- 1 Box of Markers (washable)
- Scientific Calculator
- Glue or glue stick
- Dry Erase Marker
- Pouch/Box to store materials
- Pack of wipes (optional)
- 2 boxes of facial tissues (give to your homeroom teacher on the first day)
3-ring binders for: (Total of 4)
- Social Studies
- Unlined sketchbook (approximately 9x12) or unlined paper that fits in your folder
- One 2 pocket folder
- One subject spiral notebook for math (please no composition notebooks)
- Divider tabs for math (1 pack of at least 5)
- Pens for correcting math
- One 3 prong/clasp folder to hold worksheets for music
For Academic Literacy:
- 1 Pocket folder
- 3-ring binder with paper, dividers
- Writing Utensils
To help students be organized in seventh grade, binders are essential. There are several ways students utilize binders and sometimes it takes experimentation to find a method that works best for you. One way is to have a binder for each subject. Another way is to have an "A Day" binder and a "B Day" binder. Some students have binders for the classes they have back to back (ex/ math block 5/6 and science block 7/8).
See you soon!