Black Bear Team Supplies (2020-2021 School Year)
Due to Covid recommendations sharing of items will be restricted. Each student is expected to show up to class with a charged chromebook, notebook and writing utensil daily!
Must Have Items:
Art Class: (Again due to sharing restrictions each student must have their own items)
- 3-ring binder (1.5 inch or larger of for all classes to keep yourself organized. )
- Folder for each class or one with multiple pockets for each class except science.
- For science a composition notebook with at least 200 pages (please no spiral notebooks, they get trashed).
- Writing utensil on a daily basis for every class (due to restrictions on sharing please come prepared with plenty)
- A cheap pair of earphones to be used with your laptop
- 9 by 12 spiral sketchbook
- colored pencils 24 pack)
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 watercolor paint kit
- #2 pencils with erasers
- 2 Ultra fine line black sharpie markers
- 2 Fine black sharpie markers
- 1 Bottle of white glue (4oz.)
- 1 ruler (12 inch)
- 1 pack of colored markers
Suggested but Optional Supplies:
- Pencil Pouch
- Loose leaf notebook paper
- 12 pencils or mechanical pencil and lead
- 2-3 pens—blue or black ink
- 2-3 Black dry erase markers
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 2 highlighters
- 1 scientific calculator for math and science classes or Advanced Algebra Students a TI-84 or higher is recommended if you are purchasing your own graphing calculator. This will provide you with enough features for all of your higher math classes in high school. (This is not mandatory, just a suggestion!!!!)
And most importantly, at least two boxes of tissues to be given to your homeroom teacher!!!
Last Modified on July 31, 2020