Black Bear Team
Must Have Items:
- 3-ring binder (1.5 inch for just math class or a larger of for all classes. )
- Folder for each class or one with multiple pockets for each class except science.
- For science a composition notebook with at least 200 pages (please no spiral notebooks, they get trashed).
- Writing utensil on a daily basis for every class
- A cheap pair of earphones to be used with your laptop
- A composition notebook for science class
Suggested but Optional Supplies:
Loose leaf notebook paper
12 pencils or mechanical pencil and lead
2-3 pens—blue or black ink
2-3 Black dry erase markers
1 pack of colored pencils
1 scientific calculator for math and science classes or Advanced Algebra Students a TI-84 or higher is recommended if you are purchasing your own graphing calculator. This will provide you with enough features for all of your higher math classes in high school. (This is not mandatory, just a suggestion as we do have calculators to borrow!!!!)
And most importantly, at least two boxes of tissues to be given to your homeroom teacher!!!