SafetyQ: How can we make our buildings safe?A: There are a number of ways to improve building safety:
● Limit entry and exit points
● Structure the buildings to better manage student movement
● Structure the buildings to minimize hidden “private” spaces
● Structure the buildings to allow better surveillance
● Create secure vestibules for entry into the building(s)Q: Have the internal security camera locations for the building been determined? From where will these be monitored? What are the general parameters for distance/field of view?
A: The internal security camera locations and parameters are currently being coordinated and finalized by the Design Team and SCASD.
Last Modified on December 2, 2015