Community Education Extended Learning (CEEL) ProgramCEEL is an afterschool Extended Learning Program open to all elementary students. Programs operate at, Easterly Parkway, Ferguson Township, Gray's Woods, Mount Nittany, Park Forest, Radio Park and Spring Creek Elementary Schools.Specific details for each CEEL site can be found by visiting the appropriate school's homepage, clicking Our School, and then clicking Before and Afterschool Program (CEEL).Click here to access our online registration site.All programs are currently on a waitlist status. Please click here if you wish to add your child to the waitlist. You will receive an email from us if we are able to accommodate your child. We are working to accommodate as many students as possible prior to the start of the school year; however, we encourage you to seek alternate arrangements.
If you have questions about CEEL or are experiencing difficulty during the registration process, please contact the supervisor at the appropriate school.
Easterly Parkway - Thea Park - 814-357-5479 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferguson Township - Morgan Lang - 814-574-5509 - email@example.com
Grays Woods - Antonio Rascon-Gato - 814-574-2617 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Nittany - Zachary Finley - 814-571-0648 - email@example.com
Park Forest - Lisa Vonada 814-571-2294 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Park - Patty McKenna - 814-571-3349 - email@example.com
Spring Creek - Rachel Sackett - 814-810-8399 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Registration InformationREGISTRATIONRegistration is currently closed and all programs are on a waitlist. Click here to add your child. Because we can not guarantee we will be able to accommodate your child at any time this school year, we encourage you to find alternate arrangements.TIMESAfterschool: dismissal to 5:30 p.m. each school dayDATESThe program begins the first full day of school and ends on the last full day of school. CEEL operates only when school is in-person.
FEES PER STUDENT (monthly unless otherwise noted)
- Full-Time: $250
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
- Payment Plan Fee (one-time, due at the time of registration): $15
- Deposit: Due at the time of registration if utilizing the Payment Plan; equal to 2% of your total invoice amount; nonrefundable
- Scholarships and discounts (sibling and employee) are avaialble for those who qualify. You must complete a form requesting a scholarship or discount. That form will be available when registration opens.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- We hope to provide inservice and Spring Break programming; more details will be sent to CEEL families by mid-September about the first inservice date of the year.
- CEEL is open to in-person students only; the program will run only when school is in-person.
- There will be no part-time option offered.
- There is no morning program available this year.
- Note that Corl Street students will be bussed from Corl Street to Easterly Parkway and must be picked up from there each day.
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS:
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or discount, please fill out the form located in the Forms tab at left. This form must be completed by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, August 16, 2021 in order for discounts and scholarships to be effective prior to the first CEEL payment of the year. Form submissions received after that date will be applied prior to the next payment (when submitted at least five business days' prior to the payment date) and will not be prorated.
Sibling Discount - Families with 2 or more children enrolled in the full-time program will receive a 15% discount on the second and subsequent children.
Scholarships - Additional funds are available for families in need, including those eligible for free and reduced lunch. If you are interested in reserving a spot, you must apply online and complete the scholarship form linked above. You will be notified of any scholarship amount.
*Discounts and scholarships cannot be combined.
Last Modified on November 3, 2021