Friday, Jan. 18 at 3 PM Pavillion Theatre PSU.
- Showing of a work-in-progress theatre piece by PSU School of Theatre Students and Tectonic Theatre. A talk back will follow.
- Students will need to use an educational trip form to be excused from school at block 4 in order to arrive on time.
- Mrs. Campbell must have your name to send to the House Manager at the theatre so they can prepare for you
Interested in Student Voice, Diversity Issues, Social Justice? See Mrs. Campbell if any of these are an interest to you. NOW
- represent Thespians on panel discussions
- become part of a work group
- attend a Social Justice Summer Institute
Performance service project for Camporee at Seven Mountains Scout Camp May 4 9AM - 4PM
- plan a 15 - 30 minute presentation.performance
- there could also be a tech crew station (we need to recruite techies, so this would be a good one!)
- save some time for Q & A
- present for 6 round robin groups throughout the day
- we will need a chair person organizer for each event