8th Grade Gray Fox Team Supply List2019-2020Welcome! We are excited to have you as a part of our team this year. The following items need to be brought to school on the first day:
- 2 boxes of tissues to be given to your homeroom teacher
- 1 3 ring binder for other class materials
- 1 subject composition notebook for Science
- 1 subject notebook for Social Studies
- 1 set of earbuds for Music
- 1 ream of 8.5" x 11" loose leaf notebook paper
- 2 dozen pencils and more as needed
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 pencil case (fabric preferred)
- 2 highlighters (any color)
- 5 pens - blue or black ink only
Mrs. Wolfin's Math Class
One calculator with basic functions (If possible, a TI-84 Graphing Calculator preferred but having a graphing calculator is not a requirement.)
One composition notebook
One three-ring binder
Band Students only:
- All students should have a 1"-1.5" 3 ring binder for Band and a pack of dividers. Page protectors are optional (but encouraged).
- Reed players: bring in 2 new reeds in the package, marked with your name in Sharpie. I will keep them at school for days you forget your instrument.
- Percussion players: you will NOT need to bring your snare drum to school, but you will need to bring your own sticks and should start your own mallet collection (yarn for cymbals and pitched percussion, general timpani, brushes for set players, etc.). A stick bag is the best way to transport them and can be purchased online or through music retailers.
All players need equipment for their specific instrument (valve oil, reeds, cork grease, snare sticks, etc.) so please replenish if your supply is low! Also, everyone needs a pencil or three in their case!