Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Printing Flyers for Events
- Create your flyer at least 6-8 weeks prior to your event.
- Send an email to the current PTO President and Mike Maclay for approval.
- Once your flyer is approved by both the PTO President and EP Principal, you may print it.
- Please note that we prefer if you do not print full page flyers. a Half or Quarter Sheet of Paper is preferable.
- Print your flyer through the SCASD Print Service, or the UPS Store in Hamilton Square using the Easterly Parkway PTO Account.
- If you are printing through SCASD Print Service, they 2-3 days for turnaround.
- UPS Store in Hamilton can usually do copies within an hour, if not immediately.
- Request a report from the Easterly Parkway Secretaries that gives you a list of the youngest children per family per classroom. This way you only send 1 flyer home per family.
- Collate your flyers according to that report and place collated flyers in the corresponding teacher mailboxes by Thursday of the week you want the flyers to go home. Most teachers send home all flyers on Fridays.
- We recommend that you send a flyer home to parents at least 1 month in advance of your event and then send an email reminder home through room parents the week before and the week of the event.
If you have any questions about how this process works please contact our PTO President or Vice President.