- Easterly Parkway Elementary
- About Our PTO
Science and Technology Fair
Monday, February 24, 2020
6:30 to 8:00 PM
Easterly Parkway's Science and Technology Fair is a non-judged exhibition of students' science experiments, working models, inventions, and collections of scientific or technological projects. The fair also includes hands-on science and technology demonstrations from PSU groups, parents, and others.
Rules of the Science Fair
- No open flames
- No drugs or controlled substances
- No hazardous materials, toxic gases, chemicals, sprays, or strong household cleaners
- We cannot provide electricity but battery-operated devices are acceptable.
- No live animals
- Please, no exploding volcanoes!
- Science projects should list all materials and methods used.
- If you use photos or information from other sources, please give credit.
- Collections should be clearly labeled.
- Inventions should include an explanation of what they do.
- Enjoy your projects! Your teachers, parents and classmates look forward to seeing what you’ve learned!
Projects should be brought to school for set-up on Sunday, February 23, 5-7 p.m. Classes will view the displays during the school day on Monday.
If you have any questions, or would like to help or offer a demonstration, please contact Kathleen Arrington.
Please try to return the entry form by February 17th to your teacher or place it in the PTO box by the office.